Spend eight incredible days cruising the Croatian islands from Split to the famous town of Dubrovnik. Swim in secluded bays, explore historic island villages on Korcula, Hvar and Brac, and hang out with locals in cafes and bars. This will be the most incredible week you have ever had – drinking beers at sundown on the boat, snorkelling and swimming, and tasting an amazing range of Croatian delicacies.
- Swim and snorkel in secluded bays in between the islands
- Explore historic island villages on Korcula, Hvar and Brac
- Try an amazing range of Croatian delicacies
- Drink beers and have fun at sundown on the boat
Plitvice National Park
Journey from Split over two days to the UNESCO world heritage Plitvice National Park. Explore the 16 natural lakes with a local guide and dine in the park. Hereafter, spend a night in historical Split wandering cobblestone streets and sidewalk cafes.
- Explore the world-famous Plitvice National Park
- Wander around the 16 natural lakes with a local guide and dine in the park
- Spend a night in Split and discover all the city has to offer